Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where to buy a Voluri?
You can buy Voluri products exclusively from our website voluri.com
2. What payment methods does Voluri accept?
- We accept payments via Pay Pal express.
- We can accept payment to our Pay Pal account for a custom-made pre-order.
3. How do I care my Voluri?
- You can clean your Voluri with a microfiber cloth to remove fingerprints and keep its luster.
- It is best to avoid wearing your Voluri during showering, swimming, gymnastics, and cleaning, to avoid contact with soaps, water, salt, sand deposits, and detergents.
- In case of wearing your Voluri in any of the above cases, it is important to rinse it with distill water and clean it with a microfiber cloth.
- It is also suggested to avoid the prolonged exposure of your Voluri to the sun because it may affect the color and luster of it.
- Keep your Voluri in its original package when not wearing it. Avoid placing your jewels altogether in the same box because they may scratch each other.
4. How can I get servicing my Voluri?
You can contact us in case you need to provide you servicing your Voluri.
5. How can I contact Voluri?
You can contact Voluri with the following methods:
- Via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Messenger from our website voluri.com or from our Voluri Facebook page
- Via our Instagram account volurimsv
- Via mail to the address: 9, Alpeon street, Ayios Sylas Industrial Zone, 4193, Ypsonas, Limassol, Cyprus
6. What is palladium?
Palladium is a precious metal and belongs to the family of precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and so forth.
7. Do you have a question that is not included in the above frequently asked questions?
Just contact us with one of the methods mentioned above and we will be glad to answer your question.